Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And The Winner Is...

My Evaluation Claim!-
Although it is important to analyze the literary elements in "The World Is Too Much With Us" in order to understand the underlying theme that is emphasized through this, if the breaking apart is taken too far, one might lose meaning instead of finding it.
That is the one that I had posted in this post, and I've slightly revised it to this:
It is important to analyze the literary elements in poetry, such as that of William Wordsworth's, in order to understand the theme at a deeper level; however, as the taking apart of a poem progresses, one may reach a point in which the essence is lost and in which one is "murdering to dissect."
Well there it is so far! Thank you guys for your input! It helped me to choose between the two that i was thinking of and it helped me narrow my claim.  I received feedback from my peers through the comments posted on my blog post, and I used one of my personal media websites (Tumblr), from which I received some great feedback too:


And also a literature blog follower!-


I also made some of my roommates personally offer feedback throughout the weekend:


Overall, I felt pretty good about sharing the process of writing my paper with others!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you utilized tumblr to get feedback! I've found that a lot of people on tumblr can be really helpful when I put stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete